Do you guys remember this outfit? Well if not you can see more pictures here, but today I'm here to tell you about this amazing skirt! Seriously I LOVE this skirt. It's by a company called eShakti and it's custom made to fit me! When I ordered this skirt I took my measurements put them in their website and pressed submit, then WAM BAM a skirt made especially for me showed up on my doorstep! 

eShakti makes more than skirts, they also make shirts, cardigans, and dresses for everyday to special occasions. I wish I would have known about this for my wedding, trying to find a dress that flatters all the bridesmaids were quite the task. 

eShakti is offering all Fashions on the Fly readers a discount coupon to receive 20% off, all you have to do is enter FSHNFLY at checkout! Yay! What a great deal for customize clothes. This discount is valid until 4/30/2013 and you can use it as many times as you'd like. 
Oh PS if you go and register now at their website you get a $25 gift card **hint hint**

I want to hear what you get and how it fits. 
You can visit eShakti here

Note: (*conditions apply)
Code has to be entered in the 'Privilege Discount' box.  No Minimum Order Value.  The discount code is not case sensitive.  The code can be used any number of times until the validity period. This code can be clubbed with any other gift coupon or gift card in the same order.  This discount code is not applicable on our Overstock category. Not applicable on previous purchases.