Today is my last day here before I jet off to Paris! But don't worry, I'm not going to leave this blog and it's readers empty handed. I'm so excited for you to enjoy what I have set up for you while I'm gone. I can't contain myself!! Starting tomorrow you will get to enjoy a new series for the duration of this trip(and maybe a weekly thing afterwards) of getting to know a different Utah Blogger each day!

Now setting up all this took forever! I never knew what kind of work I was getting myself in too, but it turned out way rad! I asked over 20 bloggers to join in the fun and got an amazing turn out! I am so grateful for these lovely ladies, they have helped me out a bunch!!

So enjoy getting to know our local bloggers and don't forget to run to their blogs and follow them!
 
On to my amazing outfit (if I do say so myself!) I am in love with this skirt and I can't wait to tell you more about it when I get back! Until then, au revoir!
 / Skirt-eShakti co / Shirt-Madewell / Necklace-Rue 21 / Watch-MK / Purse-Nordstrom /