Some people think I'm absolutely crazy for saying that, but I have a great reason to say that! Let me break it down for you...
1. You get to layer!! I love bundling up in multiple layers, it makes you feel soo cozy and loved by your clothing!

2. You get to pull out all those beanies and thick scarfs that have been hanging in the closet. I do have to say I love beanies but I have a problem with actually using them. It's not because I don't like them, but it's the problem with the hair. I have this complex that when I wear a hat I look like a boy. This year, I'm going to break that thought and pull them out in full force!!

3. How can you not get excited after you just bought this jacket in black!!


Yippee Skippee that's all I have to say!


2 Comments

Vinny | Film & Fiction said...

Hi dear, i love your blog. Pretty cool and inspiring me. And of course i love the jacket! Very stylish and cute. Like to follow each other? :)

fashionizt.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Thanks Vinny!

Where are you from?