Today I turned…29! Ya I'm just going to throw it out there, I'm almost 30. I was pondering on what I accomplished, learned, and enjoyed in my 28th year of life and thought it would make for a fun birthday blog post. Everyone usually posts what gifts they usually want and all I want is…
Haha I know boring right!? NO, NOT AT ALL! The gift of travel is way better than any purse or clothing item, it never goes out of style and the memories will last your whole life! BUT, not everyone wants to spend a minimum of $50 on you, so I'll just keep dreaming and working hard.
Ok back to
What I accomplished my 28th year of life…
* I helped design, watch built, and moved into my very first house!
That was a fun adventure, yet it turned out amazingly and now furnishing it is even more fun!
* Became a Charge Nurse and a Grade 15 over the Code Blue department in the ICU and hospital I
work at. Wow, I've learned loads here and doors have opened up like crazy for my career. Which
brings me to my next problem with work…I need a new long term career goal…life flight?
Management? I don't know yet…
* Getting pregnant is harder than we thought. We have been trying for a year now and I've had 2
rounds of Clomid…so guess we will keep trying.
* Travelled…I went to 4 different countries and 6 different states. I'm planning our next adventure now.
* Paid off my car! I've never had to buy my own car and I bought it straight off the lot, with only 8
miles on it. Makes me want a new one, but I'll save that money for the vacations.
* Sneakers are my fav. Even though I have a huge collection of heels I literally every day wear
* I've become more me. This year out of all years I've lived true to what I feel, like, and believe. I've
realize I'm not the 'JCREW' fashion blogger and moved on (There is no problem with that, it's just not
my style). I've stood up for myself in religious thoughts and have lived the life that makes me happy.
I've spent more time outdoors, which I love!
I've conquered fears, I've completed life goals, and I've made new ones. I have a feeling that 29 won't be so bad. Here is to turning 29 years old!