7 Comments

Marsa Lee said...

is that city creek in utah? i love that place :)

happyleeliving.blogspot.com

Laura Collard said...

I am loving those shoes! Where did you get them? I just found your blog via the Mormon fashion bloggers site. So cute! I am your newest follower.
-Laura
http://robandladi.blogspot.com

Nikki said...

Awesome! I got the shoes as a gift from the Hubs, but he got them from Famous Footwear last season. Thanks Laura for stopping by and following! I hope I can get to know you more as time goes on!!
Nikki

Nikki said...

Marsa Lee, it is City Creek. I love that place too, although I was telling Aubry yesterday that i've only been down the hall/street/corridor that has Nordstrom, F21, and H&M lol
Nikki

Marsa Lee said...

hahaha me too everything else is a bit pricey :)
but its still fun looking and pretending to shop everywhere else

A J said...

I really like that top!
-AJ
FitTravelerAJ.blogspot.com

Jan Scott said...

Cute shoes. I want them! Crying that they were from last season. You look so cute in that outfit.