Wow thanks Sara from Sincerely, SK for the nominations! This award is given to bloggers who have under 200 followers to help spread the knowledge of their blog throughout the blogger community. So with that said here are the questions!


1. Which blogger inspires you or you simply just love and cannot get enough of
Well when I first started looking at fashions blogs I looked at Clothedmuch and The Daybook religiously. Both those girls are so creative and inspirational with their outfits and to this day I still look at them everyday.
2. What is your horoscope sign?
    Aries...which I don't even know what that means      
3. What is two quotes you love?
    I've never been a quote person. Honestly I really don't do quotes. But I did find one that I really really liked, so here it is. Progress is impossible without change, and those who cannot change their minds cannot change anything. George Bernard Shaw4. What is one thing this summer you must do, no ifs or buts about it? 
     This summer...something I must do...I have NO idea only because I've done everything so far. I guess I have been wanting to visit the simple little things here in Utah that I wouldn't ever go check out. For example Golden Spike National Monument, Kennecott Cooper Mine, and go to Craft Lake City and buy some awesome art!       
5. What is 3 words your friends would use to describe you?
    Well I hope they would say I'm Driven, Optimistic, and Passionate
6. What is one dream you hope to achieve in your life journey?
     One dream I have is to have kids/house blah blah blah normal dream for everyone but one of my other dreams is to learn to surf. I know not as cool but living in Utah we don't get much surf and every time I go to an ocean state I don't even think about it. I think what I mean 'to surf' is more than just take lessons but feel comfortable and truly enjoy the beauty of the ocean and riding the waves. 
7. What is your favorite dish to eat?
    I really love pesto and anything to do with pesto!
8. Who is one person that inspires you in your life?
    Honestly...my husband. Sounds cheesy but he has opened my mind to new ideas from clothing to food. My husbands family owns a mens clothing business and ever since the hubs was small he would go on buying trips with his parents, so he sometimes knows more than me about fashion and looks. He's always been an inspiration to me and he's just an all around awesome husband. I Love you babe!
9. What is one thing you are looking forward to this fall?
    It's hard to be exact about this fall. Fall is amazing for tons of reasons not only the clothes but the weather becomes nice and cool, the colors in the mountains become amazing, BOOTS and LAYERING! My favorites!
10. Favorite television shows that start up in the fall or now summer?
      Bones and New Girl! Oh man I love the Deschanel sisters haha  
11. What are the top 5 places you want to travel?
      London, Paris, Vietnam, Peru, and Australia

Bloggers I nominate are: 


K girls it's your turn now!
Pin It


2 Comments

andrea brionne said...

congrats! what an honor :) i loved getting to know you better Nikki!

andrea brionne
@HIM+HER

Nikki1156 said...

Thanks Andrea! It was fun answer those questions, some of them I hadn't ever thought about before.