Thanks Sarah from Simply Sarah for this award, I love feeling apart of a blogging community with these awards! I'm excited to share with you 7 random facts about myself. Thanks again Sarah!


There are rules with this award, they are:

         1. Link back to the person who awarded you
         2. Write 7 random facts about myself
         3. Share the award with 15 other bloggers

So here we go with the 7 random facts about myself!

1.  I could live off fruit or aka be a fruititarian! I can eat it anytime and anywhere! I pretty much like ever single type except papaya. My favorite fruits are apples, watermelon, strawberries, and raspberries! My joke is I eat an apple a day and I still see doctors at least 3 days a week. :)

2. I swear I'm going to be a college student for forever. I've been going to college since I graduated high school in 2003. Not ever semester has been full time credits but there is just so much to learn and lets not forget that the nursing program here in Utah is so competitive to get into. I'm still in school now getting my BSN and will graduate in the Fall. Even after that I still want to take some graphic design classes and maybe some photography classes...told you perma-student.

3. My favorite candy is Sour Punch Straws in the green apple flavor! I absolutely could eat these every day, really I could eat anything sour every day! Just talking about it makes my mouth water...YUM!

4. When I was 8 years old my mom let me watch the show Aliens with her and my dad and to this day I am still deathly afraid of that show and those creatures! If it's on tv and I accidentally stop on the channel my heart starts racing, my palms get sweaty, and my hands start shaking. Call me ridiculous but I'm too scared to face this fear and there is no way that I'm going to google a picture of these things to put on here, no way, no way at all!!

5. I love wearing sweats but I hate not getting ready for the day. If I get up and shower, do my makeup and my hair then put sweats back on I feel like the biggest laziest butt every and I won't go anywhere or accomplish anything productive. But if I'm up at my cabin up at Bear Lake, shoot I could care less if I shower, do my make up, my hair, most of the time up there I live in my swimming suit and swim clothes. (ps I have about 4 pairs of this pair, Victoria Secret Boyfriend Pant)

6. I hate steak/prim rib! I can't explain it, I just do!

7. I can play the piano, flute, a little of the guitar, and the drums. I have played the piano ever since I was 6 or 7 and still love it. I started playing the flute when I was in middle school in the band(yes I was a band nerd), I don't really play this anymore only because I let my cousin use my flute so she could learn. My friend in high school taught me a little bit of guitar and I think it would be awesome to take lessons(Emme Packer!!) and in high school my boyfriend bought me a drum kit because he played and so I took lessons then. When I got married to the Hubs I plays too so we had 2 sets in our basement.

Well there you go, 7 facts about myself you might have not known! Now for the 15 bloggers that I'm passing this award on too.


Pin It


One Comment

simplysarahstyle said...

love this - thanks for doing it! :-)