Hey everyone!!

 I'm back from the nursing school death with a new title behind my name and a little bit more cash in my pocket. It was a long road, but i'm so glad I did it. Now that I've completed that portion of my life I can get back to enjoying blogging again.

With my come back I've changed things up slightly, I decided that yes I'm going to blog about fashion, but I'm also going to blog about my job, other things I come across that I love, and anything else I feel like. I'm going try to be more myself. I'm not going to try and be that normal fashion blogger, I'm done conforming.

So without keeping you waiting any longer here is my first outfit.



Huh 2nd picture is slightly blurry...oh well. We are keeping it simple here. Today has been one of those days where you clean up that to-do list that has been in the back of your mind for forever. So I'm wearing my super duper comfy Hudson Jeans, Jeffrey Campbell flats and a comfy 3-quarter half sweatshirt from Khols. Since my outfit is so casual  I decided to dress it up with this awesome necklace I picked up from a local store called Q Clothing (if you haven't been there yet you need to go!)

Well I'm off to mark another thing off my list. I can't wait to show you guys my project I'm working on, it rocks!


4 Comments

Lilly Style said...

Welcome back! After you left me a comment last night the first thing that came to my mind was "I haven't seen any post from her in a while, I wonder if everything is ok". Glad you're back.
Love the casual chic outfit, the necklace is a definitely a nice touch.

Samual James said...

Love this outfit..this casual outfit is beautiful with simple touch ..simply superb
Fashion Stores for Women

Unknown said...

Thanks guys! It feels good to be back, I didn't realize how much I missed the blogging world. I felt like I kinda abandoned some friends when I left.

Unknown said...

Samual James-I'm kinda interested in the link you posted on here... email me?

Thanks