Guess what starts next week? Nordstrom Anniversary Sale!! I just took a quick look at the catalog and got all excited, they have a lot of great stuff in there! Embellished shirts, shoes, jackets and belts are in! Jackets of every style are a hit, and leggings of every color are still around!

I'm sooo happy about these fashions styles because i LOVE them all! I love sparkles and think everything should have sparkles, gems and diamonds on it!  I have a whole closet full of jackets and have always been a sucker for any type so this catalog hit the spot for me! The boots for fall...oh the boots! My husband is going to tell me i don't need anymore jackets and boots but what he doesn't know is that I've been saving for a great pair!

I love the:
    Trouve knit pants on pg 11 for $49.90
    Halogen Jacket on pg 12 for $98.90
    Trina Trunk 'Stanton' Capri's on pg 16 for $129.90
    Steve Madden faux-leather bomber on pg 18 for $49.90
    Cara Couture bracelet and necklace on pg 19

Ok i have to stop listing because my list just goes on and on!!

So i wont keep you waiting if you haven't looked at the catalog yet, here is the link!

Leave a comment to tell me your favorite piece in the catalog!