I was a lazy blogger this past weekend because I went to Bear Lake on Thursday night and was short on time and wasn't able to blog. I apologize! I also noticed I didn't show my outfit for last week so here is my outfit I'm wearing now. It's kinda a fun summery outfit. The leggings are from Target i think 2 years ago for $12, Bracelets from H&M $5.99, Sandals from Forever Young Shoes $21.95, and shirt from a local boutique in Portland for $24.99. All together not a bad priced outfit! Sometimes the simplest outfit is the best! Oh and don't even ask me what my face is doing in the top picture, i'm not quite sure what i was thinking! lol


2 Comments

Kristopher and Jessica said...

Did you get those shoes from forever young shoes recently?????

Unknown said...

Yes i got them at the beginning of the season! They also come in black!