Welcome readers to Friday!! I can't explain how excited i am for this week to be over. This week has had it's ups and downs, but lets focus on the ups!



The Ups
1. I scored a killer deal on a pair of Free People boots

I got the BEST deal on these mid-calf boots ever! They are originally $228 and were on sale for $99 but then i looked the other day and saw them on sale on sale for $29!! They had my size and couldn't think twice! I can't wait to get them I'll let you know how they fit when they get here! Oh sorry i think that deal was just a one day thing, they are now back up to $99 :( I'll let you know if i see another good deal like this again!

2. My birthday shoes showed up
My sweet husband ordered me a new pair of Vans for my birthday! I love my black low pro Vans and wear them everywhere (jeans, scrubs, or sweat pants) so my husband ordered these awesome authentic low pro gore shoes! I am wearing them today with a pair of skinny J Brand jeans, super cute that's all I can say!!

3. Bought some awesome pants from Anthropologie


I found these Daughter of Liberation pants and had to try them on! The fit is perfect, the length works with any 4 in heels, and the fabric is soft and comfortable. Very versatile for the office or a night out on the town.


4. My best friend finished hemming my clothes that i gave her after Christmas.
No picture for this one but it feels kinda like Christmas all over again, get old clothes back with a new touch! Can't wait to try them one, thanks Ang!!!

Hope you all have a great weekend!
Nikki