Skirt-Swell / Shirt-Marshalls / Shoes-Vans / Bag-Nordstrom
Day 2 in Vegas included checking out a local bike shop and Fremont Street that night
 This place completely grossed me out! We are rewarding the people who are overweight, when we should be encouraging them to better themselves. In this restaurant you had to put on a hospital gown and the publics idea of nurses were the waitress…we are not dressed in 'naughty nurse' outfits, I would probably end up getting some disease up in places I don't want disease if I had to wear the 'naughty nurse' outfit…although I do frequently feel like a waitress at work, but I can only get you coke products :) 

Make sure and check out Swell, they are probably my new fav store ever!

Follow on Bloglovin





3 Comments

jamie @ [kreyv] said...

Super cute! Nice to meet you from Utah Chic Bloggers!

Jessi said...

Ok that Restaurant is just WRONG. Yuck!! My Hubby would probably like the food though...

Jessi
www.haircutandgeneralattitude.com

Kelsey Lenay said...

How cute is that shirt?! Love it!

Xo, Kelsey