Had a great weekend away from the cold and nasty inversion.
We did some thrifting, bike riding, and treat eating.
I was sad to head home, but it was a well needed break!
Monday starts a massive project for Jeff & I.
Stay tuned for more details.
(I'm not pregnant...at least not yet)

Pants-Hudson Jeans / Sweatshirt- 3.1 Phillip Lim for Target / Shoes-Report similar / Bag-Coach similar


 Hung out at grandmas condo with the oldest most comfortable couch! I love that feeling of a grandmas house.

 Favorite place for soup and breadsticks and this selection of drinks! Judds Store is the best.

 Single track action with my parents, aunt, hubby, and cousins. I love mtn biking, it's the best type of biking!

 Leggings-F21 / Shoes-Scott / Shirt- from The Little Red bike ride / Pack-Camelbak / Helmet-Giro


 Topped off the day with some Cake bites from Sweet Tooth Fairy, Red velvet is my fav!
 Cardigan-H&M similar / Shirt-Target 



Follow on Bloglovin


One Comment

Love, Iris said...

I love St George! It's so much fun, plus the weather is amazing then in upper salt lake. Love the photo's!! :)