Pants-Hudson Jeans | Shirt-Target | Cardigan-Forever 21 | Shoes-Forever Young Shoes | 





Lets not try and hide the obvious, I haven't been around. I've had this weird feeling that...I just don't want to do this anymore...I need a break....I want to just do absolutely nothing...so that's what I did! I did spend 2 days watching a ridiculous amount of Greys Anatomy, planted almost 300 tulip bulbs in my yard, and finished a lot of projects. I can't wait to see how the tulips turn out this spring. 
Today you get an outfit post, enjoy it! lol

Follow on Bloglovin


2 Comments

Grace Wainwright said...

Love this plaid on you! Such a cute outfit for fall!

So glad we're hosting a giveaway together!
xo,
Grace
A Southern Drawl

Parlor Girl said...

Love plaid it is my absolute favorite! You look beautiful in this outfit!! And hey, sometimes you just need a break haha!!!

Happy we are in the giveaway together and love making new friends!

XO Barbie
The Parlor Girl