Ok this post is slightly different then the rest.
I have a scarf 3 different ways (real original right?)
Not any ol scarf but the stars and stripes of our nations flag scarf. Which right now is so in! (Please read that with a valley girl expression, Thanks!)
Option #1
 Simple enough, right? I actually really love this look. It's casual, yet slightly different and fun. It was easy to do, simple knot. :) but I did mine to be slightly longer on one side so you are able to see the stars along with the stripes on top of my hair.
Option #2
 Rockin the turban. I do have to say, umm my head hates holding in scarfs or headbands so I just had to bobby pin it on and there was a little tail in the end that wouldn't tuck because I didn't start with the ends equal. Lesson to learn! But this is a fun way to dress up the messy bun.
Option #3
Okay this one looks like I just have the scarf hanging from my neck, but really I turned it into a vest. I know you can't really tell (bad pictures, sorry) but I took the back 2 corners and wrapped them around my body and tied them in a cute bow. For some reason my brain didn't think...hey it would be a great idea to take a pic of that for the blog....nope no brain activity about that one at all. But I've seen this done where they wore a jacket/cardigan that hit just at the hips and had the front tails of the scarf sticking out...it was SUPER CUTE!But I'm not about to wear a cardi or a jacket when it's 102 degrees out sorry! Try it out, I know you'll love it! 
Happy 4th!
Thanks for reading and viewing my pics!

Follow on Bloglovin


One Comment

Unknown said...

Hey! You didn't mention that you had the scarf specially imported from London..... ;)