/ Pants-Kohls / Button down-Kohls / Jacket-Free People / Boots-Forever Young Shoes / Belt-F21 /
/ Purse-Juicy Couture / Earrings-Sedona, AZ /



Hi ya guys! Sorry I've been so busy, which equals no blog posts. Not to mention I didn't even do a proper 'roll out the new blog layout' post. Bad blogger! But guess what? I have a new look around here and man I'm loving it! It's so fresh, clean so fresh and so clean clean. Haha I had some major help and I want to thank that person! 

Other than the new look around here, I've had absolutely no one sign up for the giveaway...haha..guess I've NEVER seen that in blogger history(and yes I am a blogger historian), no worries my feel goods still feel good. It's just so strange, I have double checked to make sure everything was working correctly like 12 times. haha

Anyway, love this outfit! I actually was inspired by a lovely lady when we went shopping forever ago. I loved her green cords, then I found these green velvet pants @ Kohl's right now for $8!! Yep $8! Their clearance section is amazing right now, run don't walk!! 

K that's my story for the day and I'm sticking to it.

PS I have a giveaway, GO ENTER!! 


6 Comments

Aubry L. said...

LOVE the new layout! And your outfit is adorable.

Jet said...

It could be the site. Every time I've gone to look at their glasses it crashed. :(

But yous are very cute!

Jessica said...

You look fabulous!
I just looked through the whole first page of your blog & you've got great style! I love fashion as well. In fact I just posted a new outfit on my blog as well.

Tiffany Siladke said...

Love the new layout and look! One of my favorite shirts is a plaid shirt. I wear it all of the time, probably too much!!!

Fanny
www.pinstripedpenguin.com

eliz said...

I love the new layout..most most importantly I love your top...Usually I don't like flannel..but your colors are fun fun!

Janette said...

Oooh! Cuuuute outfit!

♥JANETTE
Janette Lane Blog


PS. What's a blogger historian and can I be one too???