Finally did it! And I'm so excited, thanks to all my readers that have been around for a long long time! I really appreciate all the support!

 / Pants- H&M / Shirt-F21 / Shoes- Naughty Monkey / Earrings-Target / Bracelets- Apricot Lane, Fab, & unknown (got it from the Urban Market) :( / Watch-MK /


Another nice November day here in Utah, it's soo strange to not be wearing a coat and boots at this time of year. It has only snowed once here in Utah, what in the world is going on here? I want the snow to come, I'm ready for snowboarding! I haven't been in 2 years because of nursing school and now I'm ready to get back on the slopes and bomb the hills!!
Guess I'll keep dreaming...


PS don't forget to vote today! It was my first time EVER, I know I'm lame!
I work tonight and the next 2 so peace out until Friday or Saturday.


4 Comments

Cody said...

I love your outfit. It's sooo pretty. =]

A J said...

Congrats on 100 followers!!


-AJ
FitTravelerAJ.blogspot.com

Nikki said...

Thanks AJ!

Nikki said...

Thanks Cody