| Pants-Sevens | Shirt-H&M | Scarf-old | Shoes-Hip & Humble |

 I HATE ironing, can you tell? Oh well, ironing smironing!
Not much to say today other than the fact I'm going shopping with a friend to find her super cute clothes. If I can't spend my own money I'll spend someone else's haha Guess you can call it a personal shoppers moment.


I got a fantastic email today from a great company known as Kohls! They wanted to share a discount code especially for my readers. This discount code can be used online only and it gives you 10% off any department PLUS you can use another department discount code on top of it. So I hope you guys enjoy the code and get something good! The code is UBLOGTEN 

Thanks Kohls you guys rock!

PS This is post 300! WOOT WOOT!!








17 Comments

A J said...

I HATE ironing as well. I have a pile of clothes that need to be done, but it seems like the pile is growing instead of shrinking. Ugh! Digging the simplisity of the outfit, the scarf screams fall ;-)


-AJ
FitTravelerAJ.blogspot.com

Cody said...

Wow, That is a really cute outfit. But is your shirt white or pale pink. I can't tell. Still really cute.


Cody

Ashley @ the powder room said...

haha, I don't own an iron either. They dryer works juuuuust fine.

Nikki said...

I agree the dryer does work perfectly, but I'm not sure I can dry this shirt. It might shrink wayy too much!

Nikki said...

The shirt is white. Thanks Cody!

Nikki said...

Thanks AJ! I don't make an ironing pile anymore...it never gets done! haha

Andi__Smith said...

Yep, ironing is lame! I need to stop buying clothes that require ironing, because I just never wear those items!
http://just-another-smith.blogspot.com/

kate said...

I HATE ironing.. I will avoid it at all costs (just ask my husband :) I love your outfit though!

www.studentswife.com

mollyodo said...

Cute outfit! I love it! I’m a new follower, follow me back?


http://ridiculouslyredridiculoulyred.blogspot.com/

Cody said...

Okay. Thanks.

Nikki said...

Thanks Mollyodo!

Nikki said...

I need to learn to do that too...boycott clothes that need to be ironed! LOL

Nikki said...

No worries Cody! Thanks for commenting!

Bridgette Wensel said...

Who has time to iron!? haha. Love the outfit you are so pretty all the time. I have a fun giveaway on my blog that I think you will like! Check it out: bridgettenicole.blogspot.com
-Bridgette

Emily said...

You look so cute, have fun shopping. So fun!


creamyclothes.blogspot.com

sepatuholic said...

you didnt iron it and its perfectly fine!
http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com/

Letterry said...

beautiful! i'm going to Philippines this winter!!


professional men's wear