So the way my day has been going I decided to title this post 'No Title', why...Well lets just say that EVERY single thing I tried to do, did, or planning on doing hated me!! I'm surprised that my camera worked to take these pictures and the laptop is currently working. Seriously! I can honestly say that there were probably 3 pros to my day today.


1. My hair turned out way freaking cute (helps if you actually wash, blow dry, and straighten it)
2. Went to work then got both my patients out so got to go home early
and
3. I got to work with some of my favorite girls...too bad I didn't get to hangout with them very much
anyways...I'm going to take a nap. Night night!
Pin It


3 Comments

Court said...

nigth sunshine :)

Tiffany said...

4. Wore a super cute outfit! : ) Bad days are the worst, sorry. P.S. Where did you get your darling glasses? I am on the lookout. 

Nikki1156 said...

Thanks Tiffany! I'm sorry but I honestly can't remember where I got these glasses. Glasses are kinda the thing that I pick-up try them on automatically buy them then most of them I don't end up liking. So I have quite the pile! I'll try and pull from the deep and remember for you though...