It's a new week...a new week to have fun and make more memories. I have fun plans this week, I can't wait to share them at the end. But before we do that, this outfit is what I wore yesterday, because right now as you are reading this I'm catching some zzz's after I worked a grave last night. I would have posted it yesterday but then I thought...you won't have anything to read for tomorrow...so here is your fun little outfit post!


 Do you want to hear my favorite part of this whole outfit...this skirt I'm wearing is really a dress. I finally tried the 'turn the dress into a skirt' trick and I can give myself a little bit of credit for being creative, which I feel I'm never very creative with my outfits. One more thing I love about my outfit is my cuff I'm' wearing has a map of NYC subway on it, I freakin love it!

Dress- Forever 21, Jacket-Lucky, Shoes-Forever Young Shoes, Shirt-old, possibly Wet Seal, Cuff- designhypeinc.com but bought off Fab.com(let me know if you want an invite, coolest site around!)
Alright here is my weekly schedule!
Monday-Sleep then go back to work
Tuesday-Sleep then eat dinner @ my parents YUM
Wednesday-no plans but later that night take a drive to see Golden Spike National Historic Site(State monument where the railroads met from east to west...which I'm way excited about!!) This place has kinda been one of those places I just want to check off my To See in UT checklist, that's why I'm excited about it!
Thursday- Bachlorette Party that night!!
Friday- On call so maybe work
Saturday- Work a grave

So If i'm not to groggy on tues I'll see you then...if not I'll see you for sure on Wednesday.
Have a great Monday!

Pin It


One Comment

Elvi said...

I spent so much time trying on Max dresses at forever...they were still sooo long...booo :-(