Since im kinda new at this working all night thing i thought Id share my routine.

From the moment I wake up I have it in my head that I have to take a nap around 3pm. For some reason if I think this then by the time 3 rolls around I'm actually ready for a 2 hr nap. Then I also make it a point that I shower and get ready for the day. Other than my nap and mind set I make sure that I have my blackout curtains, pjs and warm bed already. I also make it a point to stay away from any caffeine and sugar.

That's it. Like I said I'm still new at this, do any of you guys have any suggestions for my routine??

Today for fun I went to lunch with Kristy, Megan, and Megan's friend to a local restaurant called Thia Siam. Soo good!! Thanks for the fun girls!! This Is the outfit I wore today.


2 Comments

Niki said...

I work in the day but also have a very tiring routine! I think the best thing to do is to not think too hard about it. In the morning when I wake up I think about what I'll do on my lunch break or in the evening when I'm home from work, or the weekend! Then my mind is takig off the dreaded workkk :(

I hope your routine keeps going well, the 2 hour nap sounds lovely!

Niki @ LQM&M
xo

PS. You have a very lovely blog :)

Caitlin said...

I dont know how you do the grave shifts!! Lots of credit to you!! Love your blog! Would love it if you could stop by my blog and tell me what you think of my latest post! Follow me, I follow you?!

xx
Caitlin
http://hauteeyes.com