This is what I've been looking at lately...


I know I've been the largest slacker in the world! No outfit post, no {How To} series, no update on resolution...nothing! Consider me the worst blogger in the world right now!This is my life...staring at these books, learning flashcards over and over, staying up extremely late (except on Sun and Mon night because the next days I have to wake up at 5 to be at the hospital), blowing my nose constantly because I have a dang cold, my phone is less of a communication device but more of a medical dictionary and a way for my husband to text me 'I love you' occasional because I hate distractions while I'm studying, and I'm not really sure if my husband has disappeared because I haven't really sat down with him since school started (He is around, just I'm always hiding in the computer room studying). 

I haven't forgotten about you, I'm just trying to get into the groove of school and once I find I have a open time spot every week I'll be back and blogging (not as frequent but at least once a week). Well back to the books.

Nikki


One Comment

Lilly Style said...

Hope you feel better real soon! :)