Thursdays How to series comes from one of my favorite bloggers!

 Elaine from Clothed Much.

She is always so awesome with turning old pieces into great new outfits and reinventing them over and over. This link is to the video of how she twisted her belt to clasp a new way and i ABSOLUTELY love it!! I've used it a few times and have had compliments every time. Here is what i wore the other night after getting out of my boxy scrubs.






I wouldn't usually put these 2 colors shirts together but I'm trying to be out of my ordinary lately and i love this fun little belt with a flower print on it. Now all i need is Elaine to come to my house and look at my closet and show me how to revamp it! ;)


One Comment

Lilly Style said...

I love the twisted belt look. And I really like the color combo!
I always wonder who came up with the twisted belt idea...it's a great one. :)