There are 2 great sales that are going on today!

First the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale starts TODAY!! I hope everyone is buying great pieces! Unfortunately i wont be enjoying all the fun and glory at 7AM because i have a work meeting :( but it's probably better i should be saving my money for our future adventure we just started planning!

The second sale i came across today was the Forever 21 sale. Its got great pieces and thought I'd share my favorites!

Silken Crochet Cami
$19.59
I love the detail in this top!

Stripped Pocket Top
$10.11
I am a sucker for t-shirts and strips!

Midriff Tie Floral Shirt
$15.72
I love this top because i don't have anything like this, I'm contemplating ordering it...


Sunglasses
$4.58
Look at that detail on the side, that's all I have to say about these fantastic glasses!


Fern Woven Peep Flats
$18.01
I love white shoes, I need to add more to my collection!

Those are my faves, hope you get to take advantage of either of these great sales! Have a great weekend I'm off to Bear Lake for a little more wake boarding and boating!