Today i got my mother-in-law to drive their big ol' Chevy truck up to Ogden and pick up my patio table i've been saving up for since last summer. I like to save my money up for everything instead of just pulling out the credit card, I feel you appreciate that piece more and you get that sense of accomplishment. Last summer i bought 4 of the Plantation Patterns wrought iron Napa Dynalounge chairs from Home Depot, and at the end of the summer i couldn't decide whether to buy the 44 inch round table or the 72 inch oval table. Well i finally decided on the 72 inch oval table. I figured Jeff and I would be able to grow into the table and we wouldn't have to buy another set anytime soon.
After picking that up today i'm super excited about the BBQ we are having this saturday and can't wait to have lots more BBQs in the future. I just hope the weather isn't too dreadful!

Saturday
iconRain Showers
High 55°F

WeatherCentral.com
Rain showers likely in the morning...Then a chance of rain showers in the afternoon. Mostly cloudy. Cooler. Highs in the mid 50s. North winds 10 to 20 mph shifting to the west in the afternoon. Chance of showers 60 percent.

I don't know that looks pretty dreadful :(

Jeffie honey guess putting the table together is one more thing to add to your 'Honey-Do List'...Love ya!