When I tell most people my husband and I have 6 bikes at our house their jaw usually drops and ask why 2 people have so many bikes under one roof. My husband is the kind of guy who pressures you to always have the best and to try everything once, and i do have small part in it too. So with that being said explains how we ended up with 6 bikes at our house.

Last night we went for 'a little' bike ride on our fixed gear and had a blast. It was fun to have the weather finally warm enough to get out and enjoy my husbands company. Currently I'm a little frustrated with my fixed gear, it just doesn't seem very comfortable. The history behind this bike is interesting, my father-in-law picked it up off the side of the road and gave it to me. From there Jeff and I sanded it down, painted it, and bought new wheels and a chain. We still haven't replaced the handle bars or the saddle. Which is why the bike is so uncomfortable. The saddle is this old black spring seat that seriously gives me a wedgie every time i ride, and the bars are a set of mustache bars that are turned upside down and are just too low for me. Jeff kinda fixed the bars but they just don't fit the style of bike I want.


So I've started on a search for a new bike. If you have any current ideas email me or leave a comment and let me know I'm open for any ideas.


One Comment

Jeff said...

Someone made your bike left side drive in this picture. oh wait it was me haha. We will get you a more comfy ride.